- RSS and Atom feeds: can be used to see the news or follow a website.
- To do list: track things you need to do.
- Quick Links: show links, with optional icons and subheadings.
- Top Sites: shows your most frequent websites.
- Daily Goals: enter a daily goal.
- Bookmarks: shows bookmarks from the bookmark toolbar.
- Greeting: be greeted based on the time of day.
- Clock: show the current time, choose between 12 and 24 hours.
- Notes: jot down notes in a freeform text area.
- Age: shows your current age with way too much precision.
- Search: a search bar, with support for changing the search engine.
- Web Comics: show the most recent panel from a web comic.
- Upcoming Space Flights
- and more: buttons, images, and iframes.
Powerful Widgets System
The core of Renewed Tab is the widget system. You can add, move, resize, and configure widgets on a grid using intuitive controls.
You can place the same type of widget multiple times, with different settings.
Some widgets are Internet connected, allowing you to load an RSS/Atom feed or see the weather.
See a random curated background every 15 minutes, powered by Unsplash.
You can also choose a solid color, custom collections from Unsplash, or a custom background image.
Each widget has settings for behaviour and theming.
There are also global settings, allowing you to customise the theme, change language, or choose a background.
Renewed Tab fully supports translations, allowing you to experience it in your own language.
Translations are community-maintained.
Like what you see?
Firefox Chrome Web